Thursday, October 18, 2012

Butterfly Masquerade Halloween Makeup Tutorial

Butterfly Masquerade Halloween Makeup Tutorial Video Clips. Duration : 13.70 Mins.


More pictures and list of products used here: kittylovesmakeup.blogspot.com This was my first attempt at this look so here are some things I would do different for next time. 1. Skip the blue gel liner as an eyeshadow base. I had a hard time removing this. 2. Apply foundation first and not after the mask is done LOL I'm a such a n00b.. 3. Use a black gel liner that's not so waterproof. I had to wash my face 3 times that night to remove everything completely! -_- Not fun.. ...That's it! Circle lens are Dueba Big DM23 in grey from Koreabigeyes.com. www.koreabigeyes.com Black Lace Dress from Onlycutestyle.com www.onlycutestyle.com Brushes are from Sigmabeauty.com www.sigmabeauty.com ^ Receive a free gift with your purchase of or more! Black Velco thing on my hair is called Dariya Hair Magic Sheet. I also have them in pink and blue! ^_^ www.sasa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment