Thursday, October 18, 2012

Masquerade Mask Makeup tutorial

Masquerade Mask Makeup tutorial Video Clips. Duration : 6.18 Mins.


*EXPAND THIS BOX FOR MORE INFORMATION* CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR PICTURES AND MORE DETAILS ON THIS LOOK. Join me on Facebook: facebook.com Follow my Tumblr: dannylynnforever.tumblr.com keep updated on Twitter: www.twitter.com view my daily piks on Daily booth: dailybooth.com Follow my Blog: dannylynnforeverr.blogspot.com ask me things : www.formspring.me Video tutorial on how to apply lashes (in this video i did not record myself applying lashes): www.youtube.com Brushes used: Sigma Duo Fiber Powder/blush F15 Sigma Concealer F75 Thin Artist brush Sigma Tapered F25 Sigma F15 Ben Nye FB7 Products Used: 1000 hour eyelash adhesive(rhinestones) Duo eyelash adhesive (eye lashes) Australis Stayput long lasting retractable eyeliner Vixen purple red cherry #100 Black human hair lashes Mac Fluid line Black track Mac studio fix Fluid NC15 Crush cosmetics contouring palette Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara Nyx concealer in a jar green/Porcelene Inglot Pigment #23 silver Mac Prep and prime primmer Maybelline Newyork Royal red E190 lipstick Ben Nye MagiCake Aqua paint palette RM-3 Licorice Black Maybelline Newyork expert wear ebony black - thanks for watching guys ! danny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment