Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fierce Tiger - Full face realistic artistic makeup

Fierce Tiger - Full face realistic artistic makeup Tube. Duration : 12.12 Mins.


Hey guys! I hope you like this video. I had fun with it, it took me quite a while though so this video is basically silence and sped up footage. Sorry about that, but you can listen to anything else while watching it if you do watch it :P If you have any questions or anything, let me know and I'll do my best to answer! If anyone wants to use this for halloween I think that'd work and be fun. :) Also, If you have any looks or face painting or anything that are animal inspired or theatrical/costume-y/halloween-y then post them as video responses! I love to see what others come up with :) I created the music in the beginning, if anyone was wondering. Thanks for watching, see you next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment